Download AC Market for PC and get access to cracked Android apps for free. ACMarket app for Windows PC is a Google Play Store alternative with lots of modded and unique applications.
AC Market is an app store just like Google Play Store but it is different in many ways. ACMarket provides direct downloads to cracked and modded apps. Lots of good apps are paid on Play Store but you can get all those apps for free from AC Market. You just need to download and install AC Market APK on your Android or iOS device and you are good to go. Yes, Android and iOS only, because there is no official version of ACMarket app for PC. But as said earlier AC Market APK is required for installing it on Android. So, we know we can use an Android emulator like Bluestacks, Nox or ARC Welder and install APKs on PC. It is a workaround but it works and millions of people do this. In this article, we’ll discuss how to download and install AC Market for PC. We’ll show you various cool features of this application and how you can take benefit of this Android application on Windows PC.
Best Features of AC Market
First, let’s discuss some of the best features of this Play Store alternative.
- It has a huge library of apps, not as big as Play Store’s as it has all the apps ever created but it has all the apps which are most used. This great library of applications includes cracked and modded apps with lots of paid apps for free.
- AC Market for PC has an easy to use interface with proper search and navigation features. When you’ll first install this app, you’ll automatically understand how things work. There is a mainstream search bar for finding a particular app you are looking for. You can use categories option and sorting features to explore new apps.
- Inbuilt downloads and app manager lets you manage you’re downloaded and install apps easily. It shows you if any of your installed apps has an updated version available.
- When you download an app from AC Market app store you get an APK file. You need to install the APK file to use the app. This is great as you get full control over the installation and you can easily share the downloaded APK with your friends who want the same application.
- It is a very small app both in size, RAM consumption and battery consumption. So if you have an older smartphone running an older version of Android then also you won’t have any problems running ACMarket latest version. It is compatible with all Android versions.
These are the main features of the amazing Play Store alternative. There are other little features which add together and makes this application experience wonderful.
AC Market for PC: Download and Install
Now we’ll share the tutorial on how to download and install ACMarket for PC. As we told you earlier, this app is not officially available for PC but we can use an emulator to run it, so we’ll show you how to do that. As we are using an emulator workaround, therefore AC Market can be installed on all modern version of Windows like 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP.
- Firstly, you need to download an Android Emulator. There are a lot of emulators out there, which one to download mainly comes down to the speed and design. We recommend getting Bluestacks, NOX or Droid4x. All three of these Android Emulators boots fast and does not lag while running. They run on latest Android version which is another thing you should look at. You can directly search their name on Google and the first link will be the download link. Cm’on help yourself lazy person.
- Next step is, of course, installing the emulator. Now assuming that you have successfully installed it, and you are on the home screen of Android. You need to download the AC Market latest version APK. You can download that by clicking the button below. It is the same APK file you would download for your Android smartphone or device. It is the latest version 4.2 which is compatible with all modern Android versions.
- Dumb, browse this webpage again from the browser in Android emulator and then click the download. This way you get the AC Market APK file inside the emulator.
- You can now directly install this APK file on your emulated Android. Just go to the file manager and then downloads folder. Tap on AC Market .apk file and follow on the screen instructions.
- Congratulations. Now I hope you don’t want me to tell you how to launch it from the app drawer.
If you are bored of Play Store and generally don’t have money to buy those expensive yet useful apps then AC Market is the perfect alternative. AC Market does not come for PC but this method we showed you above works pretty well without any problems. That’s said we think it is a great app and you should give it a try. You must have read all the features of this Android application if you are reading this verdict so you must have an idea of how it works. So, if you have any comments then us in the feedback form and for any serious queries contact us.